Thursday, January 06, 2011

New Year


Hi Folks
A Happy New Year to you all! Can't believe I've been so behind with my blog - needless to say my resolution is to remedy that! 2010 was a very busy year for me, even though the world seemed to have closed down with financial shock. Hopefully we are on the road to recovery and 2011 will be a much more positive year.

So - to begin the year a video interview with your truly. Many thanks to Tom Sustins from "The Wood Haven" forum for coming down to see me at the workshop and taping this interview. There is also a 'shop tour and some helpful tips and hints which will be coming up soon in additional clips. It's well worth taking a look at the Wood Haven forum - a very welcoming place and a hive of shared knowledge.




I have some new plane models in the pipeline and these will be introduced in the coming weeks - more news soon!
Cheers
Philly

4 comments:

Simon Arthrell said...

Looking forward to the shop tour!

Christopher said...

Phil, great interview -- and good to hear from you! I'm looking forward to seeing the new models.

Unknown said...

happy new year phil-
wonderful video... ; )
my philly planes are always kept close to my bench...i've been eying one of those brass bottom smoothers for a while now~
one of these days !

all the best in 2011.

tom

Philly said...

Hopefully it'll be soon, Simon!

Thanks, Chris - first new model is almost ready to be revealed.

Tom - good to hear from you. A successful 2011 to you, too :)