Thursday, March 15, 2012

Twins..


HI Folks

Recently I've been making lots of "pairs" of planes. First up, chamfer planes. One in Beech and the other in Goncalo, giving a nice contrast.


Next are Mini Panel Raisers. I offer these in left hand as well as right hand versions, so you can have a matched pair if you desire. We are "lefty-friendly" here at Philly Planes - no extra charge for a left handed plane!

Back to the bench - just finishing off a special Coffin Smoother in Box!


Philly

P.s. - recently I've been using my mobile phone camera to take pics. Can you guess which ones are phone pics and which ones are taken with a normal camera?? Yes, thought so :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work as per usual. Do we get to see the special Coffin Smoother?

Philly said...

Thanks BC - yes, I'll be posting pics of the Smoother later today.
Cheers
Philly

Shannon said...

Can't wait to get my hands on that panel raiser. Beautiful work as always Phil