Monday, January 23, 2012

New Stuff.......



Hi Folks

Got some exciting things cooking in the workshop at the moment. To get things started here's a photo of a "Philly Shave" I just completed in English Yew. I've not used Yew before and it was joy to use, revealing a lovely pattern to its growth rings as I shaped it. And a coat of oil really brought out the strong ornage colour of the wood - beautiful!

Email - I am finally giving up on Outlook and moving over to Googlemail. After yet another PC crash that has corrupted my email folders I am now using phillyplanes@googlemail.com as my main email address - please could you update your address books.

Facebook - yes, Philly Planes has finally got a Facebook page of its own. Please feel free to drop by and leave a comment - I shall endeavour to add lots of photo's and titbits that don't make it to the blog. The address is : www.facebook.com/phillyplanes


Finally, we have three new models to release. These will be up on the website (and premiered here first!) over the next week. Stay tuned - it's going to be a great 2012!!

Philly

2 comments:

Jamie Bacon said...

Can't wait to see the new models! You do fantastic work. And I WILL own a Philly Plane someday.
I hope 2021 IS a great year, but let's get through 2012 first. ;) Cheers!

Philly said...

Thanks Jamie! And yes, I've now corrected the typo - let's enjoy 2012 first ;)
Best regard
Philly