Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday...

Hi Folks
Friday at last. Apologies for a blog not showing lots of interesting stuff and amazing progress shots of my latest dozen projects ;)
The last few weeks have been pretty quiet at work. Grim, actually!
Thanks goodness things have started to pick up - the day job is important. In the same way making the mortgage payment is kind of important....
Downside of being busy at work is I'm cream-crackered when I get home. But at least it's Friday!
Started work on another plane. This time it has a drawer bottom theme.......:)
Have a good weekend
Phil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man oh man, Phil. Plane after plane! Good for you.

After the drawer grooving plane [that's what you are making?] you need to make a T&G matching pair, and a ...

So where do I send my order [g]

Take care, Mike

Philly said...

hah! Yup, once you start with wooden planes the list goes on and on and on.......;)
Just let me know what you want,
Phil