Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lots of Stuff


Hi Folks
Apologies for the delay, I have lots of news!
First up, the table. It is now complete-as you can see from the pic it came out quite nicely. I'll post more pictures on my website tomorrow. The spray job came out well, a little rubbing out and a handle-voila! Of course, now I have the "In-between-projects" problem to contend with........ ;)
My new Nissan Navarra pick-up was delivered on Monday so I have spent the week making excuses to drive anywhere. It is big and black and I am SPOILED! Good news, the Missus has given it the big thumbs up, so we are all happy.
Have a good week,
Philly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I feel bad now, Philly!

But, I guess it's OK--I get another look at the table. It is very nicely proportioned to me.

Take care, Mike