Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Show Time....


Hi Folks
Yandles Woodworking Show is upon us again - seems only weeks since the last one. Time certainly flies! I'll be there with the Classic Hand Tools Team displaying my wears - and also this little beauty.....

It's a smoother in Pau Rosa with a 2 inch wide blade - essentially a scaled up "Classic Smoother". I've been meaning to make this for a while and I'm very pleased with it. It'll be on the bench for Folks to play with at the show, so don't be shy! Depending on feedback I may make it a standard model.

Cheers
Philly

2 comments:

Pedder said...

Hi Phily,

She's hands down a beauty. I really like the way the grain waves give the side a more round impression.

What are you going to do about that tiny little tear out? I hate when this happens on the last finishing.

Cheers Pedder

Anonymous said...

See you there on Saturday, Phil.

Cheers ;-)

Paul Chapman